The apartment is located at a 10-minute walk from the city centre, on a small and quiet side street. It is on the fifth floor in a new block of flats.
The apartment has two bedrooms, a large, combined living room and kitchen with a dining table for four persons, and a toilet and bathroom combined. There is a balcony with space for chairs and a small table.
The place is ideal for two to three persons. It is in very good condition, the kitchen is big and the rooms are all reachable through a corridor. Bed linen and towels are available, there is a washing machine, and the kitchen is fully equipped.
The neighbourhood is extremely communicative, as the place is near two boulevards and within easy reach of bus stops, but even during working days it is quiet, as it mostly consists of living quarters.
Fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, dairy food and other food and drinks can be found in specialised shops or in the nearest small stores, some of them open 24/7 and most of them with extended working time.
A local restaurant is located around the corner and there are cafés and restaurants within a short walking distance.
We offer you tips about where to go and what to do in town and in the vicinity of Varna.
Address: Dobri Voynikov 29
Price: 400 Euros per month for the whole apartment. The price does not include Internet.
Please note that the price for the apartment does not include electricity or water, which you need to pay separately. For the winter months electricity costs (normal consumption) amount to around 100 Euros and during autumn and spring to around 50 Euros per month.
At the end of your stay 50 Euros will be charged for detailed cleaning. This sum will be taken from your deposit.
- 20 minutes walk to the long, sandy beach with restaurants, night clubs and bars
- 3-4 minutes walk to food shops or small supermarkets
- 5 minutes walk to city bus stops
- 10 minutes by bus or taxi to intercity bus station or railway station
20 minutes walk to the main pedestrian zone with shops, restaurants and bars
- 20 minutes walk to the Archaeological Museum, where you can see the most ancient gold treasure in Europe
- 20 minutes walk to the Sea Garden, a wonderful place for jogging, swimming and other sports or just enjoying nature and the sea