The apartment is located at a 20 minute walk from the city centre, on a small side street just off a busy street. The apartment is situated on the second floor of a new block of flats. It has two bedrooms, a closet with a washing machine, combined living room and fully equipped kitchen with a dining table for four persons, and a combined toilet and bathroom.
There are two balconies, one of them facing a small, quiet yard at the back of the apartment and the other toward the street.
The place is ideal for two to four persons; there is a double bed in one of the bedrooms, a single bed in the smaller bedroom and a convertible sofa in the living room. The bathroom is reachable from all rooms through a corridor. Bed linen and towels are available.
The neighbourhood is practical and fairly quiet even during working days, as the region consists mostly of living quarters. Anything you might need is nearby, including a supermarket with long working hours and several 24/7 shops, fast food and restaurants, cafés, specialised food shops for fruit, vegetables, meat, dairy products. Also coffee/tea and other beverages and food are within close reach.
We offer you tips about where to go and what to do in town and in the vicinity of Varna.
Address: Pencho Slaveykov 5
Price: 350 Euros per month for the whole apartment. The price includes Internet.
Please note that the price for the apartment does not include electricity or water, which you need to pay separately. For the winter months electricity costs (normal consumption) amount to around 100 Euros and during autumn and spring to around 50 Euros per month.
At the end of your stay 50 Euros will be charged for detailed cleaning. This sum will be taken from your deposit.
- 25-30 minutes walk to the large Sea Garden, perfect for jogging, swimming and other sports or just enjoying nature and the sea, and the long, sandy beach with restaurants, night clubs and bars
- 1 minute walk to city bus stops
- 10-15 minutes by bus or taxi to railway station or 30 minutes by foot
- 20 minutes walk to the main pedestrian zone of the city with shops and night life, concerts and cultural life
- 20 minutes walk from the Archaeological Museum, where you can see the most ancient gold treasure in Europe
- 1 minute walk to nearest food shop