The Sava apartment is located in the heart of one of the best neighbourhoods in Varna. The Sports Hall is very close and the main building of the University of Economics – Varna is just five minutes away. Walking to the central pedestrian area or the beach takes ten minutes.
The apartment has two bedrooms, one smaller room which is used as a living room, toilet, bathroom and kitchen with a dining area.
The apartment is suitable for two or three persons. Two persons or a couple can use one of the bedrooms with a large bed.
The kitchen is fully functional with oven, washing machine, all necessary kitchen utensils and a big fridge.
The apartment has fibre Internet and two TV:s with cable TV.
Fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, dairy products, food and drinks can be found in specialised shops or in the nearest small stores, some of them open 24/7 and most of them with extended working time.
Several restaurants are located nearby and there are cafés and restaurants within a short walking distance.
We offer you tips about where to go and what to do in town and in the vicinity of Varna.
Address: Sava Radulov 2
Price: The rent of the flat is 400 EUR, Internet and TV included.
Please note that the price for the apartment does not include electricity or water, which you need to pay separately. For the winter months electricity costs (normal consumption) amount to around 100 Euros and during autumn and spring to around 50 Euros per month.
At the end of your stay 50 Euros will be charged for detailed cleaning. This sum will be taken from your deposit.
- 5 minutes from the University of Economics – Varna
- 10 minutes walk to the beach with restaurants, bars and cafés
- 2 minutes walk to city bus stops
- 30 minutes walk or 15 minutes by taxi or bus to intercity bus station
- 20 minutes walk or 5 minutes by taxi to railway station
- 10 minutes walk to the main pedestrian zone of the city
- 10 minutes walk to the Archaeological Museum, where you can see the most ancient gold treasure in Europe
- 3-5 minutes walk to supermarkets with extended working time or 24/7
- 10 minutes walk to the entrance of the extended Sea Garden, a perfect place for jogging, swimming and other sports or just enjoying nature and the sea